- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is being run by Nimble Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 135 501 807) of 12-14 Marine Parade Southport QLD 4215 (Nimble, we, us or our).
- The promotion starts on 10am AEST on Monday, 30 July 2018. Entries will close at 11:59pm AEST on Friday, 3 August, 2018 (Promotion Period), (collectively, the Promotion).
Who can enter?
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents, 18 years and over, who have an active Facebook account (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, agents, employees (and their immediate families) of Nimble.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
- follow and like Nimble on Facebook and like Nimble’s “Winter Warmer Recipe” post from 30 July 2018; 10am.
- post a recipe on that post of your most creative and innovative Winter recipe with ingredients and name of recipe;
- post the following hashtag with your photo comment: #NimbleWinterWarmer
- Eligible Entrants can only enter the promotion once. Multiple entries are not permitted.
Prizes and Judging
- This is a game of skill only. There is no element of chance in determining the winners.
- There are 4 prizes to be won.
- Each winner will receive one $250 Coles Myer Gift Voucher(Prize).
- Judging of all eligible entries will take place on 3 August, 2018 at 12-14 Marine Parade, Southport QLD 4215. Our decision is final.
- The Prize will be awarded to the Eligible Entrants judged to be the most creative and innovative.
- Nimble will reply to the Winner’s post within two (2) business days of the determination, requesting the Winner to personal message Nimble the details of the address they would like the Prizes to be sent to.
- The Winner is responsible for ensuring that the contact details they provided are accurate and up to date. We take no responsibility for inaccurate or incomplete details.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after fourteen (14) days of of notifying the Winner, or a Winner is disqualified in accordance with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited and distributed at our discretion.
- You are only eligible to win one prize. We reserve the right to withdraw a prize if there are no Eligible Entrants to receive that prize.
- A prize, or any unused portion of a prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. All other expenses associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize will be subject to the Coles Myer Gift Card Terms and Conditions which can be viewed by visiting https://secure.giftcards.com.au/terms.aspx.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by us to enforce any of our rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- We are not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by us.
- We are not liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged or tampered with in any way after after it leaves our possession.
- We are not responsible for any variation in the value of a prize.
- If we are unable to provide a winner with a prize (or part of a prize), we will supply an alternative prize (or that part of the prize) of greater or equal monetary value and/or specification.
- If for reason, we are not able to conduct the promotion as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take an action that may be available.
- We exclude all warranties in relation to the suitability or merchantability of a prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of Nimble or our employees or agents for breach of any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian Law, is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering and participating, you agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to:
- your participation in the Promotion; and
- your acceptance of the Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion in the supply of goods or services by any person to the Prize Winners, and where applicable to any persons accompanying the prize winners. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
- We will handle your personal information in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- By entering this promotion, you agree that we may use the information we collect from you:
- to conduct this Promotion, including determining and notifying the 4 Winners and disclosing that information to prize suppliers and courier or postal services;
- to use for market research purposes and to disclose that information to third parties for the purposes of market research; and